Asbestos Removal - Plant & Equipment
Our experience in asbestos removal has equipped us to handle smaller jobs as part of other on-going demolition projects or larger projects where we have removed up to 120 tonnes of friable asbestos and 9,100m2 of galbestos with concrete encased non-friable asbestos common in many projects.
Our equipment is comprehensive, state of-the-art and includes;
- Mobile Decontamination Units – detailed monitoring of the removal enclosure and full built-in laundry facilities.
- Purpose-built Air Trailers – supplying quality air to our removal enclosure, medical air backup, air temperature regulation, air quality monitors and single and three phase power.
- Air Extraction Units – fitted with back-up alarms and power loss monitors.
- Vacuum Suction Units – for 'bulk-out' of large quantities of material to clean-up work.
- Portable generators – back-up power of 125kva.
- Personal Protective Equipment – an extensive range of suits, respiratory protection devices and asbestos removal consumables.